Our Customized Invisalign Treatment Plans
When you pursue Invisalign treatment with Hanigan & Johnson Orthodontics, you’ll go through a four-step process that works toward your ideal smile. Here’s what you can expect:
- Consultation: We’ll bring you in for an Invisalign consultation where our doctors will determine if Invisalign is right for you. The consultation process is always open and collaborative to ensure you find the best treatment for your situation.
- Molding: After determining Invisalign is the right fit, we’ll capture a 3D image of your mouth using the latest computer technology. This model will help us build the ideal version of your smile and mold aligner trays that gradually move you closer to the end result.
- Treatment: You’ll wear your aligners for roughly 22 hours each day and switch to the next level every two weeks. We’ll host you for a check-in appointment every eight to 10 weeks to monitor progress.
- Post-treatment: After completing your Invisalign treatment, we’ll send you home with a retainer that preserves your new smile. Your doctor will provide instructions for how and when to wear your retainer.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Here’s why patients are choosing Invisalign:
- Comfort: Invisalign trays feature low-profile designs that are comfortable to wear. After a while, you’ll hardly realize you have your aligners in.
- Confidence: Invisalign trays are clear, meaning they’re less noticeable in your mouth. You’ll embrace every day with a confident smile while working toward an even better one.
- Convenience: You can remove Invisalign trays any time you want, meaning you’ll still be able to eat your favorite foods and drinks. Plus, the trays are easy to keep clean.
- Results: At the end of the day, it’s the results that matter. Invisalign treatment will leave you with a straighter smile you can enjoy for years to come.
Why Choose Hanigan & Johnson as Your Invisalign Provider?
Hanigan & Johnson Orthodontics is among the top Invisalign orthodontists in the area. As Diamond+ Invisalign Providers, Dr. Hanigan and Dr. Johnson are in the top 1% of Invisalign providers.
Compassionate care is at the heart of our course values, so you can always count on us to make you feel at home. We work closely with patients to ensure their Invisalign treatment provides noticeable results that last.
Request an Invisalign Consultation
Staring your Invisalign treatment process is as easy as visiting the Hanigan & Johnson offices for a consultation appointment. We invite you to request your consultation by submitting the form below. Or, call (832) 843-2760 today!