At Hanigan & Johnson Orthodontics, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward your needs. With more than 200 years of combined experience, we understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve. We do everything we can to make sure each patient has an exceptional experience at our practice. We look forward to working with you, and to being a part of this wonderful, life-changing experience. Your lifetime of happy smiles starts here!
Our HJO Core Values
At HJO, our doctors and team members are committed to live by the following 7 core values:
- People first – to always put others before yourself
- Integrity – to be honest and hold strong moral principals
- Philanthropy – to promote the welfare of others and to be generous in donating to good causes
- On-Going Improvement – to continually gain further education and knowledge to be on the cutting edge of technology and techniques, and to continually improve our services, processes and treatment modalities
- Compassion – sympathy and concern toward others
- Happiness – to live and serve others cheerfully and joyfully, always with a smile
- Respect – to be polite and show kindness toward others’ feelings, concerns, wishes, rights and traditions.