Do you want a discreet option to straighten your teeth? Consider clear ceramic braces from Hanigan & Johnson in Tomball and Magnolia, Texas. These clear ceramic braces consist of materials that are either clear or blend in seamlessly with the color of your tooth enamel.
You may not want the typical nickel materials and colorful bands as a teenager or adult. Our orthodontists at Hanigan & Johnson offer clear ceramic braces to give you a more subtle way to achieve a sparkling smile.
Are You a Good Fit for Ceramic Braces?
Often, Invisalign® aligners are the top choice for individuals who want a more discreet treatment option. However, some patients need traditional braces for their alignment. Clear bracket braces are an excellent choice for children, teens and adults alike who want to treat issues such as overbites, underbites, misplaced teeth and more in an unnoticeable way.
Clear braces offer benefits such as:
- Cleaner teeth: In some cases, the metal materials from traditional braces may stain your teeth. With proper care, clear ceramic braces ensure your teeth stay sparkling throughout the treatment with proper care.
- Easier use: Ceramic braces are excellent for individuals who don’t want to remove and change their aligners. Once the orthodontist attaches the brackets to your teeth, they stay there until your teeth are straight. Their semipermanent nature ensures that you wear them long enough to see results.
- More unnoticeable appearance: All ages can benefit from adjusting their teeth with braces. Clear braces enable you to maintain your professional appearance and enjoy a less apparent treatment option.
Customized Ceramic Braces Treatments
When you choose Hanigan & Johnson for your clear braces, we will create a personalized treatment plan for your needs. Our treatment steps typically include:
- Initial consultation: First, we assess your teeth’s state and see how we can achieve the best result. During this free consultation, we will explain how we plan to adjust your teeth and the helpful payment plans we have available.
- Installation: The installation process involves attaching ceramic brackets to your teeth, adding an archwire that will move them into the correct positions and affixing elastic bands that keep the wire in place.
- Checkups: We will set up appointments to tighten the archwire and replace the elastic throughout your treatment. Our orthodontists will also ensure your treatment is progressing correctly.
- Finished result: Once our orthodontists confirm that your teeth are in place, we will remove the clear bracket braces and you can enjoy your new and improved smile.
How Much Do Ceramic Braces Cost
While each case varies based on a patient’s needs, ceramic braces may cost a little more than metal braces because their materials are often more expensive. We offer helpful payment plans so you can achieve a beautiful smile within your budget.
Set up an Appointment With Hanigan & Johnson Today
At Hanigan & Johnson, we have the expertise and equipment necessary to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. We offer clear braces services, along with other braces treatments, at our Tomball and Magnolia locations. Call us at 281-351-5482 to schedule your free consultation today