Top Clear Aligner Provider in Tomball, Magnolia, Northpointe & Woodforest Texas
Clear aligners are one of the most effective and convenient ways to achieve a straighter smile. With clear aligners, you’ll wear a series of aligner trays that gradually nudge your teeth from their current position into a straighter version of your smile. While you’ll wear your aligners most of the day, you can remove them to eat, drink, brush and floss.
Patients in Tomball, Magnolia, Northpointe and Woodforest Texas, can receive clear aligner treatment from the expert team at Hanigan & Johnson Orthodontics. Request a consultation to get started!
Our Customized Clear Aligner Treatment Plans
When you pursue clear aligner treatment with Hanigan & Johnson Orthodontics, you’ll go through a four-step process that works toward you or your child’s ideal smile. We offer clear aligners to children and teenagers. Many adults get clear aligner treatment to get the smile they’ve always wanted. Here’s what you can expect throughout the process:
- Consultation: We’ll bring you in for a clear aligner consultation where our doctors will determine if clear aligners are right for you. The consultation process is always open and collaborative to ensure you find the best treatment for your situation.
- Molding: After determining clear aligners are the right fit, we’ll capture a 3D image of your mouth using the latest computer technology. This model will help us build the ideal version of your smile and mold aligner trays that gradually move you closer to the end result.
- Treatment: You’ll wear your aligners for roughly 22 hours each day and switch to the next level every two weeks. We’ll host you for a check-in appointment every eight to 10 weeks to monitor your progress.
- Post-treatment: After completing your clear aligner treatment, we’ll send you home with a retainer that preserves your new smile. Your doctor will provide instructions for how and when to wear your retainer.
What Are the Benefits of Clear Aligners?
Here’s why patients are choosing clear aligners:
- Comfort: Clear aligner trays feature low-profile designs that are comfortable to wear. After a while, you’ll hardly realize you have your aligners in.
- Confidence: Clear aligner trays are clear, meaning they’re less noticeable in your mouth. You’ll embrace every day with a confident smile while working toward an even better one.
- Convenience: You can remove clear aligner trays any time you want, meaning you’ll still be able to eat your favorite foods and drinks. Plus, the trays are easy to keep clean.
- Results: At the end of the day, it’s the results that matter. Clear aligner treatment will leave you with a straighter smile you can enjoy for years to come.
Why Choose Hanigan & Johnson as Your Clear Aligner Provider?
Hanigan & Johnson Orthodontics is among the top clear aligner providers in the area.
Compassionate care is at the heart of our course values, so you can always count on us to make you feel at home. We work closely with patients to ensure their clear aligner treatment provides noticeable results that last.
Request a Clear Aligner Consultation
Starting your clear aligner treatment process is as easy as visiting the Hanigan & Johnson offices for a consultation appointment. We invite you to request your consultation by submitting the form below. Or, call (832) 843-2760 today!